Today there are a lot of new programming languages releasing every month. Some of them, really have the potential to change the future of programming. Even Facebook has recently shut down their AI system because their FAIR (Facebook AI Research) team had developed something more advanced that it started building their own programming language and communicating to itself using that language. And that is a proof that programming language is the closest super power we have.
So we’ve filtered some of the most futuristic and advanced programming languages for you that exist today. Let’s have a look.
5. React JS – By Facebook
or app e.g Laravel, Codeigniter, etc.
REACT JS is used for making UIs having advanced features for client side code that can be
integrated into multiple websites built on different platforms.
REACT JS can be setup easily in any website or application. You can follow the simple steps in the video given below-
Official Website: React By Facebook
4. Electron – By Github
Here’s an official video from Electron creators.
Electron is like a new friend of the web developers who want to create desktop applications using web development technology.
You can easily create a Hello Worlds application using Electron by following the video given below-
Official Website: Electron By Github
3. NodeJS – By Ryan Dahl
both servers and desktop applications.
Let’s have a look at the video for understanding Node.js more clearly.
Here are some of the key points of NodeJS
- Node.js is much faster than Ruby, Python, or Perl. But with PHP 7 its a tie.
- Node.js is highly scalable and have the ability to handle thousands of concurrent connections with minimal overhead in a single process.
- Node.js does not need data encoding between server and client because at both side JSON data can be used, which reduces the response time of the server.
- No need to write different form validation code for server and client, instead one form validation code can be shared between server and client.
You can easily create your First Application in Node.js by following some simple steps in the video given below-
2. PHP 7 – By Rasmus Lerdorf
THE MOST POPULAR CROSS-PLATFORM SCRIPTING LANGUAGE
PHP 7 is one of the most used and most advanced programming language of all time and its kingdom will remain forever.
It’s a language which is easiest to learn and even simplest to setup and deploy on live servers. You can make smallest to the greatest website using PHP 7.
Let’s have a look what’s new in PHP 7.
1. Angular 4 – By Google
ONE FRAMEWORK FOR MOBILE AND DESKTOP
Angular naming conventions
HTML Pages Templates
HTML Tags Directives
JS Functions Components & Services
Angular working is quite simple. Let’s explore how Angular loads a web page so efficiently.
- A web page contains 4 primary components – header, sidebar, footer and body. Now, what angular do is, it first loads first 3 components in the browser except the body component.
- Now on each new user request, Angular appends or replace the data (after getting the response from server) in the body component.
- The above process prevents unnecessary request to the server and page reloads.
Let’s have a look at the Angular 4 intro video given below.